What is the effective way to make a connection with famous people in business?

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
You have to be attending business expos and seminars. You need to be a regular at industry events and you would be able to meet with the influential people in your industry.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
In business when you get connected yo the right people you can succeed in it more readily as you can get the required support for the fundamental s of the business.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If your company have something valuable to offer to the community, I believe that it is going to be very easy for your company to attract high-profile individuals that are going to be very much interested to invest in the company in one way or another.
This is true. Having something that stand out can pave way for high profile individuals to gain attraction.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
You also need a good connection so that you would be able to get the right professional for your business. Everyone just have to do the right thing to get things rolling

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I am sure they are. I have not tried this because no business to offer for them. Having a shop in an e-commerce platform is fine with me. I do hope I could have my own business that can attract these people.
I suggested to you to contact the milk tea franchising online should you like to have your own business You just need a capital of 45,000 pesos. They will be the ones to install and provide you with the stuff and to train you on the tea mixing procedures.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Utilising LinkedIn would be the best because that is where you can connect with vatoy business owners.
LinkedIn is a renowned social media platform where business minded people converge. Instagram is also included. But care must be taken when establishing connection to them. There are many fake account handles opened in their names. Confirm the authencity before establishing connection with any one of them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
The most effective way to do this is to work hard, let your results do the talking. These days no one wants to associate with failure. Be it rich or poor everyone wants to be close to does that are doing well.

Back