What is the future of cryptocurrency across the globe?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well you have to be aware of how everything develops in terms of cryptos, yesterday bitcoin ceased to be legal tender in the Central African Republic, everything could happens in the future.
Cryptocurrency will definitely surprise everyone with it growth in the future.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
For now the way i see things, crypto currency still has a long way to go in terms of acceptance. Most countries are yet to accept the use of crypto currency.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
As governments and financial institutions are exploring ways to regulate and use digital currency it is for sure that cryptocurrencies will become very popular and accepted in years to come

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well you have to be aware of how everything develops in terms of cryptos, yesterday bitcoin ceased to be legal tender in the Central African Republic, everything could happens in the future.
That does not stop cryptocurrency from becoming one of the biggest financial system in the world in the future.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
When we see the previous trend we can better predict but yes just predict. We can say that it is in continously moving forward. There coming new developments, many leading companies allowing its usage, so its future is bright.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That does not stop cryptocurrency from becoming one of the biggest financial system in the world in the future.
Well, you have to look at real factors and not get carried away and less in investments, Bitcoin is going through a strongly regulatory stretch in the US it stopped being legal tender in CAR, the Russian legislator has said that Bitcoin has no future, you have to see both good and bad points and not get carried away by ideologies, and I have a lot of money in Bitcoin, but we have to be consistent.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
This is something that we can not know, for now the crypto world is going for the right way, the adoption is growing both in bussines and individuals and i think it will continue like that
I agree with you, that the more individuals and businesses that adopt crypto, the stronger the position of crypto will be across the globe. because the life and death of crypto really depends on its users.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I agree with you, that the more individuals and businesses that adopt crypto, the stronger the position of crypto will be across the globe. because the life and death of crypto really depends on its users.
Exactly the most important thing in the near future of cryptos depends on the businesses and institutions that progressively adopt it, if this happens individuals will continue to adopt them as well.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the future is bright in most of the countries. I am not sure what will happen in India as Indian Government has always been like that but other countries are adopting it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think the future is bright in most of the countries. I am not sure what will happen in India as Indian Government has always been like that but other countries are adopting it.
Many of the countries are turning back from adoption, the Central African Republic has stopped accepting bitcoin as legal tender, Russia has taken a step back in regulation, the US is heavily regulating and ranting against crypto, and in Europe almost nobody uses them to tell the truth, you have to see the positive points as the negative ones.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
What we have seen previously, the trend is a positive one we can better only predict it all looks as it is in continously moving forward state and it will continue to move

Back