What is the importance of business to you?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The meaning of business for me is to be busy, of course, to be busy making money. Unfortunately, many people still underestimate a business that is just starting out, because the results are not very visible. It's okay just ignore it. If you are still starting a business early, don't be too profit-oriented, but as long as it doesn't make you lose, why not keep running and developing it. Everything needs a process, nothing is instant, appreciate every improvement that is little by little but sure. So what is the importance of business to you?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most important thing about business is to make profit and make a living through it. There is no business once there is no profit. A business without profit is better called charity organization. It is profit that defines business. Though another importance of business is express our innermost desire to be productive.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.920
At this point in time, I consider having my business as a hobby. I am enjoying to having it at present. In time, it would boom to a profitable business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At this point in time, I consider having my business as a hobby. I am enjoying to having it at present. In time, it would boom to a profitable business.
It's wonderful. It's true that a fun job is a paid hobby. Because usually a business that is just starting out, the business owner only takes a small profit. He is still in the process of introducing his business to the general public, so making a business he started as a hobby is very good, so that we will continue to be passionate about running it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
It is profit that business known for. business is to make profit and make a living through it. without a profit there is no business that's the truth and the business will fail

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
You might work 10 hours a day but you might never reach financial freedom by working for someone else. However, you will become financially secure and independent when you manage to build a successful business.

jaymanuel

Complete Stranger
Mar 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To me the importance of business is to make profit.The profit will be used to boost other businesses.In this my quest to be rich will be met.Everyone desire is to be rich in this world and you cannot be rich by depending salary.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To me the importance of business is to make profit.The profit will be used to boost other businesses.In this my quest to be rich will be met.Everyone desire is to be rich in this world and you cannot be rich by depending salary.
That's right, the average rich person is a businessman. So, for entrepreneurs who are already successful, they will have financial freedom because they have unlimited income. This is what workers do not have.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A business from my own point of view is an engagement that someone undertakes to provide some kind of service to others and get reward in the form of profit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
For me business means money making activity. Though there's personal business money not employed but usually once engage in business means buy and sell of products online or offline which is which.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The meaning of business for me is to be busy, of course, to be busy making money. Unfortunately, many people still underestimate a business that is just starting out, because the results are not very visible. It's okay just ignore it. If you are still starting a business early, don't be too profit-oriented, but as long as it doesn't make you lose, why not keep running and developing it. Everything needs a process, nothing is instant, appreciate every improvement that is little by little but sure. So what is the importance of business to you?

Personally, I believe that the sole importance of business to anyone who started it is for the purpose of profit-making through rendering services or selling products to those that are interested in what you are selling.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
Everyone wants a better standard of living, to be able to achieve this, this is where business comes into play. I see business as a means of earning a living.

Back