what is the maximum Leverage you have used when you are trading?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know that in the online trading world leverage is important thing in order to increase our earning from the trade we opened, and yeah it makes our earning double or more profitable, but using a large amount of leverage could be very risky and we it can make us lose all our money within less than a minute, i have maid some mistake when i am trading i used a large leverage then lost all my trading money within less than a minutes i will never forget that time in my life. it is a good experience for me.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I have used 5 X leverage while trading crypto. My favorite trading pair is BTC-USDT. In my experience most all coins are related to bitcoin when it comes to price fluctuations, they move along with BTC price.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, most crypto coins price is related with bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin increases all crypto coins price increases, and yeah i also like the btc usdt trading, but i use 22 x leverage most of the times.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It used to seem to me that the more the better, so I started trading x100 and I was even surprised that I lost money so quickly, but now I use x100 only when there is a desire to earn a lot from a relatively small amount, but then when I am confident in my actions and when to lose this amount will not be a pity

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me l have never get into much of the forex trading. What l have in mind is that when you don't have the proper knowledge on how to execute trades, you will be doing much of gambling than trading.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Although using leverage allows you to make bigger profits, the risk of loss is also higher. So before you determine the amount of leverage you should consider the uptrend and you can also use trendline analysis. to determine the amount of leverage. So it's not always monotonous, every time you enter the market you will always take the same leverage.

Back