Not open for further replies.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The minimum payout is $5. Please note that if the withdrawal request was submitted during business hours, the payment will be credited in a couple of hours. Others can attest to that.
Noted, thank you for the detail information my friend. "During business hours" refer to American times, right?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The minimum payout is $5. Please note that if the withdrawal request was submitted during business hours, the payment will be credited in a couple of hours. Others can attest to thatDo

The minimum payout is $5. Please note that if the withdrawal request was submitted during business hours, the payment will be credited in a couple of hours. Others can attest to that.
Is there a deduction once you received it or we will get it in full?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Yes, there is a small PayPal fee. So if you want to get the whole $5, add more cents or even earn a dollar more to cover the fee.
This day, I transferred my money to my nice as a gift, my earnings here in RIF that was accumulated 3, 200, and I was charged by PayPal transferring at 56 pesos.

This day, I transferred my money to my nice as a gift, my earnings here in RIF that was accumulated 3, 200, and I was charged by PayPal transferring at 56 pesos.
Was that PayPal to PayPal transfer?
I transfer my money to Maya, the fee is only 15 pesos, I think so it is that small. And then I transfer it to GCash from Maya another 15 pesos. A total 30 pesos deduction. That around less than $1 for the two separate transactions.
I need to order the Maya physical debit card so I can use it to withdraw instead to transferring to GCash.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is one thing I like about the admin of RIF. They are time conscious. They don't delay in payment as I was told. I hope they keep on with their integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back