What is the most interesting thing about finance?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Finance could be a Pretty interesting field. There are many things I like about finance. The fact that accounting is something that I like. I like to manage my accounts, earnings, profits, expenses, etc. So this is what I like about finance. What about you?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
The most important of knowing the financial part of business is you will know the proper financial management in operating a particular business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Finance could be a Pretty interesting field. There are many things I like about finance. The fact that accounting is something that I like. I like to manage my accounts, earnings, profits, expenses, etc. So this is what I like about finance. What about you?
The most interesting thing about finance is the fact that it will save you from so many mess that you can find yourself in

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I love the budgeting part of finance, I guess it is because I generally love planning. I get to decide what to spend on and what not to, that can be so satisfying for me. But then I also have to control myself so that I can move to the implementation part rather than getting stuck in planning.

Back