What Is The Oldest Piece Of Clothing In Your Wardrobe?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
The oldest piece of clothing in my wardrobe is my high school uniform. We have a big alumni reunion once every ten years. The reunion has a number of activities, including a dinner party, visit to the school and charity events. The principal and teachers were invited to participate. I wore my school uniform to visit the school. I am grateful that my body shape hasn't changed much over all these years.What is the oldest piece of clothing in your wardrobe?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.103
The longest-standing piece of clothing in my wardrobe is a T-shirt I acquired over ten years ago. Despite its age, I still find myself reaching for it today. To ensure it remains in good condition, I carefully handwash it, wishing to extend its lifespan for as long as possible.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.038
I no longer have my high school uniform, but I do have a lot of old clothes that has been there for like more than five years of am not mistaken.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
There is this shirt that I bought for my project defence in college. It has still survived 6 years later and still looking like it was bought last month.

Back