what is the status of iwriter now?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.260
Are you currently a member of the iWriter site? If so, can you provide me with an update on the site's status? I am interested in knowing the site's present condition since it helped me immensely during a difficult time in my life, especially during the COVID pandemic, by providing me with a significant sum of money. Unfortunately, my account was deactivated due to inactivity, and despite my best efforts to restore it, I have not received a response from the site. This has been a significant financial loss for me, and I am struggling with depression due to this issue. I have heard negative reviews about the site recently, claiming that there is no work available. Have you experienced any issues with the site lately?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I have made money on the site, however, I was absent from the site for a long time because I was busy somewhere else, however, the last time I went to check my account, I was notified that my account was deactivated due to inactivity.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I have made money on the site, however, I was absent from the site for a long time because I was busy somewhere else, however, the last time I went to check my account, I was notified that my account was deactivated due to inactivity.
How do you think you can activate the account back so that you will begin to make use of it

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
I could not login to my account and no reason was given. Allegedly the relatives and friends of top government employees have been given control of iwriter and they get all the orders.

Back