What is your best money-saving travel hack?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
My best money saving travel hack is to book flights and accommodations during the off-season or on less popular days, like Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I also use travel rewards credit cards and cashback apps to earn points and discounts. Additionally, I pack smart, avoiding checked baggage fees, and research free or low-cost local attractions and transportation options.

What About You?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.585
When planning my trips, I prefer to make my bookings well in advance to secure the best possible deals. Also, I compare prices for accommodations to ensure that I am getting the most value for my money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
When planning my trips, I prefer to make my bookings well in advance to secure the best possible deals. Also, I compare prices for accommodations to ensure that I am getting the most value for my money.
I agree with you. I have not tried domestic flights in our country. But, I will consider this option.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475

People could try to find the best deals online, as many websites tend to offer many different types of discount offers. However, most if the "discount offers" are actually quite deceptive.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I think we should travel during weekdays so that we can easily find hotel and other tourist spots less busy and may get the tickets at lesser price too as there won't be any surge

Back