What is your biggest challenge when actively making money through paid forums?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
My biggest challenge is time. There a lot of times when I will not have enough time to work on those platforms
I can totally relate with this as well. Most times it feels like even the 24 hours is not enough to even do all the things i need to do, and there are times when i am just too tired to do anything even when i want to.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning from PTP forums is very difficult, but because I don't have any special skills, I have to work in them for now. There are many challenges like payment methods, fees and many rules that I don't like

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Earning from PTP forums is very difficult, but because I don't have any special skills, I have to work in them for now. There are many challenges like payment methods, fees and many rules that I don't like
Looking for ways to develop a special skill is critical, so that you can make decent money for yourself.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looking for ways to develop a special skill is critical, so that you can make decent money for yourself.
Yes, as I get older, I realize how much more important acquiring skills is than making money. It is better not to look only at tomorrow and look at the future. It's not possible to live in this way anymore

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, as I get older, I realize how much more important acquiring skills is than making money. It is better not to look only at tomorrow and look at the future. It's not possible to live in this way anymore
It is mandatory for anyone who wants to make decent amount of money online to acquire relevant digital skills.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have two big challenges when earning via paid to post forums. One is that i get bored most times and don't feel like continuing. The other is that paid to post forums are not always sustainable so one is not certain of the next option.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is mandatory for anyone who wants to make decent amount of money online to acquire relevant digital skills.
Yes, I don't think it's a good idea to earn money without skills in the online world. You have to work hard for $5 a month. PTP forums have really little income, but if you don't have skills, you have to work with it

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I need to work on my job too and then I do feel tired and blank at times so its not easy
Well, if you have a good income, you don't need to waste your energy and it's better to rest. I don't think it's worth $1 a day. This is mostly good for those who currently have no other options

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
The major challenge that is faced on paid to post forum is the low payment rate that most of them has.
For me it is quite a problem often paid to post forums don't offer a lot of money hovewer the pay is not that bad compared to some platforms where you can earn money most paid to post forums are worldwide, which allows people to make the same amount no matter the country

Back