What is your daily earning on PTP?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
I would like to do that every single day without getting tired and earning around $60 a month is a good start
Hmm..that would be good. But I am sure that it would not be easy. It will definitely need a lot of time if you plan to earn it solely from paid to post forums. You should have that amount of time available to spend online. My offline job and other obligations take a lot of my time in a day. So, any earnings online makes me happy.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Earning on paid to post forums has been an opportunity for most of us to make money online. And like someone like me I have been earning on paid to post Forum since 2018 with beermoneyforum. After that I have worked on many other forum like trendri, bizdustry, jiba and many more and I am still with few.

So working with these forums, I only choose few of them to work on and I earn minimum of $1 daily. So how much do you earn daily?
For me, when I'm free, I always try as much as possible as I can to make $1 on a daily basis, bit it's not really that easy to earn such, one just have to keep pushing and setting daily target.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have no motivation these days and sometimes I don't even know what to comment on. I just try to post 10 comments a day on FC And answer those who quoted me here

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
I have no motivation these days and sometimes I don't even know what to comment on. I just try to post 10 comments a day on FC And answer those who quoted me here
We all go through those days of low motivation. You might need a break for few days to relax and rejuvenate. I often do that if I feel like that. It helps. These days I want to be more online, but there are few important things to be taken care of in the offline world. Despite being willing to be more online, I am struggling to find time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Hmm..that would be good. But I am sure that it would not be easy. It will definitely need a lot of time if you plan to earn it solely from paid to post forums. You should have that amount of time available to spend online. My offline job and other obligations take a lot of my time in a day. So, any earnings online makes me happy.
Yes I know it's not easy and we really need to work hard to earn a stable income from forums along with our job

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
We all go through those days of low motivation. You might need a break for few days to relax and rejuvenate. I often do that if I feel like that. It helps. These days I want to be more online, but there are few important things to be taken care of in the offline world. Despite being willing to be more online, I am struggling to find time.
Thanks for the advice my friend. Yes I really need rest (physically and mentally) but the problem is the economy is bad and I have debt. I can't stop thinking about making money even for 1 hour

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I used to make a dollar daily in the past when there were many forums. But now I make about a half of that since I now work in just two paid to post forums. I hope there will be more forums that pay well coming up in future.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
These days I am unable to reach even $1.5 as I have started to feel lazy and this could be due to weather
The weather has definitely warmed up and this is what I was telling someone a few days ago. It is really difficult to work in such conditions. And another problem is that the income is low and you feel unmotivated

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
My daily earnings are around $1 and this is my minimum target but I am trying to improve
Same here, i have so many activities i am sorting out offline, so i am trying my best to make sure i achieve at least a dollar per day or maybe more. Depending on how much time i have to spend online for that day.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
The amount of money I make from paid forums is not really much because I have an offline job and I also have some online platforms I work on at the moment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Same here, i have so many activities i am sorting out offline, so i am trying my best to make sure i achieve at least a dollar per day or maybe more. Depending on how much time i have to spend online for that day.
I am able to make $1 because of the Gold membership in this forum otherwise I cannot make that

Back