What is your experience with Binance?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
I am not part of Binance because it has a strong kyc and in my country it gives data to the government because it established a headquarters here, on the other hand I have heard several opinions of the exchange both very bad and very good, so my opinion for now is neutral as well

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Currently I am not using it since I do not trade with such big amounts like they request. Currently I am satisifed with FaucetPay microwallet and Final Autoclaim exchange service. Pennies are my thing.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not part of Binance because it has a strong kyc and in my country it gives data to the government because it established a headquarters here, on the other hand I have heard several opinions of the exchange both very bad and very good, so my opinion for now is neutral as well
I think many people in your country will avoid it because it gives data to the government. In my country the kyc is not that really complicated.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
I think many people in your country will avoid it because it gives data to the government. In my country the kyc is not that really complicated.
Yes, in my country almost nobody uses it, the people who had cryptocurrencies from my country in Binance most withdrew it and do not want to know anything more about this exchange for now.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, in my country almost nobody uses it, the people who had cryptocurrencies from my country in Binance most withdrew it and do not want to know anything more about this exchange for now.
Interesting, while in this part of the world it is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platform. What exchange platform are people in your country making use of now?.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
My experience with the platform has been awesome so far. But my most preferable cryptocurrency exchange platform is kucoin at the moment.
For example Publish0X pays with Kycoin wallet address means this is why it is preferable for some for receive a payout from a platform and not all platforms pay using BinancePay one for example.

Back