What is Your Experience With Joomla

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
After WordPress Joomla is the most used Content Management System. According to the available data, about 6.8 percent of websites whose content management systems are known, are powered by Joomla. I have limited experience with Joomla. I have used Joomla to create websites for clients as well as myself but I found it difficult to use because of my limited skills. Have you used Joomla? What's your experience like?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I did work sometimes with it but people recomend join Wordpress and I did. Why? Sine Wordpress community is much bigger and it has much more plugins. Joomla don't have it so much and it losing market. In future I see only Wordpress.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
When it comes to using online platforms for website creation, Joomla is definitely one of the most popular and well-known ones on the market. With this in mind, I feel as if Joomla lacks some of the features that make this easy for beginners looking to create websites, but if I'm correct, they offer drag-and-drop functionality to design a website. I have used Joomla a couple of times, but it's certainly not my favorite. If I had to choose, I would say that Wix.com is by far my favorite drag and drop website creation platform.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
It needs special configuration for comments so add captcha for registration and also prohibit guest comments otherwise a spammer will spam your blog with spam comments that you may never control them in reality.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
I have used WordPress and that is the software I am most used to. I have also heard of Joomla but have not had any experience with it at the moment. Some people have said that hey prefer Joomla over WordPress which I thought was quite interesting. I do still need to check out Joomla and experience it for myself as I am curious.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I have used WordPress and that is the software I am most used to. I have also heard of Joomla but have not had any experience with it at the moment. Some people have said that hey prefer Joomla over WordPress which I thought was quite interesting. I do still need to check out Joomla and experience it for myself as I am curious.
The advantages of Joomla over WordPress:
You could install scripts anywhere on your website, but scripts don't work sometimes for the WordPress version
The second advantage is the possibility to integrate scripts on your article for monetization on the Joomla website.
Third advantage, add possibility of recaptcha for posting comments

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
One of the major drawbacks of Joomla is it has a small community. So, when you encounter any problem getting help can be really difficult, which is not the case with wordpress.

Back