What is your favorite online business model?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can sell in different ways. Here are some common online business models:

Dropshipping: Dropshipping allows you to sell products from your online store without the hassle of manufacturing or procuring products from other marketplaces.

Inventory: You can manufacture your own products or procure products from suppliers and then sell them through your own online store.

Print on Demand: You design your product, upload your design to the product manufacturer, and you sell the product through your store. The manufacturer will create products once someone places an order for the product you designed.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
For me my favourite online business model is the affiliate marketing but this time l promote and sell my own products on my own blog. I see this model to be the best for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Print on demand is definitely one of my favorites definitely. I took a course on this some months back cause I wanted to give it a try. Once I get the funds for start up, this is one business I would definitely be doing.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Affiliated marketing is what that really work for me I think the only problem am having right now is source of advertising if you advertise your product in a right way making sales will be easy

Back