What is your favorite passive income sources

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think the best passive income comes from dividends paid by public companies and from real estate, both are the least work you have to do to get them, in my point of view, but you need a good capital to start seeing profits in both.
If you do not have money, this method is not for you. Nevertheless, you can still build a passive income if you have the knowledge and skills to create your own products or services, for instance a blog, an ebook, a digital art, etc.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
If you do not have money, this method is not for you. Nevertheless, you can still build a passive income if you have the knowledge and skills to create your own products or services, for instance a blog, an ebook, a digital art, etc.
You are right, if you do not have enough capital it is quite unthinkable to invest the real state market for example, but I think that the stock market is not so unthinkable, for example in the stock market of my country there are companies trading at $ 4 that offer dividends of 8% every 6 months if I am not mistaken, so you can access them, but you are right that the less expensive would be to open your YouTube channel, blog or others to generate returns.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is that one can still build a passive income if one have the knowledge and skills to create the unique products or services that people would be willing to buy

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no passive income source that I value like real estate. It is so tight that it extends above the investor to even the third and fourth generation of the investor.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
For me I would go for the blogging. This is Because I can earn on multiple ways while blogging. Affiliate marketing is one of the ways to monetization of the blog site which is very profitable.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, if you want to generate passive income it is either you have skills or you have money. Having the both of them is also very important to make a lot of money from passive income.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.773
Speaking of blogging, I am not that successful with this idea. I know that I am good at writing. That is why I wanted to explore this skill and earn at the same time.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well my favorite means of passive income is writing online and it gives me joy to be earning while writing which is what I just love doing as even if I don't get paid I would still be writing for it is my hobby.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another amazing way I love to make money is through selling of courses. This looks really good to me because the main work is just at the beginning when you are putting up the ideas together

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My best way of making passive income is through investing in real estate business. Though it has it own hard times to but for me it looks so good and easy
Real estate costs a lot of money to get started, that is why majority of people do not make money from real estate investment. I think trucking business is also another good passive income source.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Speaking of blogging, I am not that successful with this idea. I know that I am good at writing. That is why I wanted to explore this skill and earn at the same time.
Just because you are a good writer does not mean you can become a successful blogger. In order to excel with blogging, you also need SEO, Digital Marketing, as well as Web designing skills.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any passive income but I heard that YouTube is a great source of passive income I'm not sure how but I think that YouTube has a lot of potential and many people make money out of it

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.773
Just because you are a good writer does not mean you can become a successful blogger. In order to excel with blogging, you also need SEO, Digital Marketing, as well as Web designing skills.
I do agree with you. I am not that familiar with the SEO. Would you like to share some links to learn this matter? I want to know more about it if you can share some of the ideas. Thanks in advance.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
If you want to learn SEO and digital marketing, you can try Alison. It is Udemy like learning site where you can learn a lot of things but unlike Udemy Alison is completely free.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any passive income but I heard that YouTube is a great source of passive income I'm not sure how but I think that YouTube has a lot of potential and many people make money out of it
If you have good contents to give then you can prioritise YouTube. I know many people who are very active on YouTube and makes good amount of money. My mentor monetized a YouTube channel within six weeks.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.773
Well my favorite means of passive income is writing online and it gives me joy to be earning while writing which is what I just love doing as even if I don't get paid I would still be writing for it is my hobby.
I will join you with this matter. I also do have some extra money by writing online and do other things virtually. I felt bad that some people cannot see the beauty of doing these things online.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.055
My favorite passive income is getting rent from property, no need to analyze like stocks and crypto, if there is damage we only need to call a builder, no fear of loss.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rental property remains the best in my own perspective but it cost a lot of money to set up. If you want to build a house for renting these days you need to invest a lot of money.

Back