What kind of business do you dislike the most?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
There are many people who may be into many kind of businesses. However, this may not necessarily mean that they like it as well. So, have you ever engaged in any kind of business that you disliked the most> Why do you dislike the business? What are the reasons for disliking a particular business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
The worst business that I had encountered online is the dating sites. There are so many dating sites that tend to scam innocent people online.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I personally discourage all illegal business, as recently we have gas crises in our city and some people are doing business of pressure pump as to suck the gas from line and provide only the person who is sucking it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I dislike mourning business
Have you heard of it before?
They get paid to mourn the death of people.
There are many people who may be into many kind of businesses. However, this may not necessarily mean that they like it as well. So, have you ever engaged in any kind of business that you disliked the most> Why do you dislike the business? What are the reasons for disliking a particular business?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I don't like the business of selling books offline. People don't have reading culture and only some people read online. I can never be found selling books.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I dislike cigarettes production and selling business. There is scientific evidence that smoking is hazardous to health. These companies are trying to sell products which are harmful to human. I don't want to work for these companies.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.453
i don't like construction business maybe because I'm a lady I see it as a very tedious job. When I see others carry it out it looks very cumbersome to me

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
For me the kind of business i dislike the most is the type that has to do with referring. When it comes to referring others, i pretty much suck at it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.453
Yeah any business that would be hazardous to health. Maybe a company that produces any harmful substances . These are detrimental to any body health I will not want to be part of it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I dislike cigarettes production and selling business. There is scientific evidence that smoking is hazardous to health. These companies are trying to sell products which are harmful to human. I don't want to work for these companies.
As an asthmatic person, I can't stand this business for 2 mins. I also don't love then business of owning a bet shop.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
The work I disliked most is any work that has to do with field marketing. This kind of vocation is common in insurance, banking etc.
I hate it so much and added to the fact that one is given unrealistic targets to meet. It can make me go nuts.
Post automatically merged:

I dislike the business of selling herbal products. It always seems very risky for me in case someone develops complications after buying and taking those herbal drugs.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I first moved to Oregon, I quickly discovered the job I hated the most and that was cutting down trees and delivering them as firewood. After you get experienced you can usually predict where the tree is going to fall, but not always and it can be extremely dangerous. One such case is called a barberchair, which is when the main trunk splits right up the center and half of it pivots and twists so it is balanced across the part that is still anchored to the roots. You never know at which point it will break off or where it will end up falling, but if it picks the same spot to fall that you picked to stand in, you are in serious trouble. To make things worse, the working environment is usually the side of a hill that lies somewhere between a 45 degree angle and straight up. The weather usually dictates our work day to be from 6AM to 2PM (under these conditions) and very few men will be in top condition by then, which makes it even more dangerous. The only thing I could do when I got home was draw a hot bath and soak in it until at least most of the pain subsided and then go to bed, so I could work the next day. At least it was better than working as a Timber Faller or Chocker Setter where the logs could be 6 feet in diameter and 90 feet long.

Back