What kind of investment do you engage in?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a lot of is in this forum are involved in offline and online investments as there are several things that one would invest into both offline and online. I would want to know which one you are engaged in as I am both into offline and even online investments which is in crypto currency and animal farming offline.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I have invested in a kiosk business in the offline industry. However it doesn't go well and it's on the verge of collapsing. However, I have never decided to make any online investments.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I have invested in a kiosk business in the offline industry. However it doesn't go well and it's on the verge of collapsing. However, I have never decided to make any online investments.
All I will like to say to you is that, you should not relent and watch the business die down because if you are able to manage this one then be sure to know that you can manage any kind of business that comes your way. Just try and find your way about it. Check out somethings that you do and cut out some unnecessary spendings you do from the money gained from the kiosk business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I mainly invest in dividend paying blue chip stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Occasionally buy physical gold coins when I think the price is good. I am considering crypto right now.

Back