What kind of websites do you own?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I have blogs, forums, online stores, online magazines, as well as portfolio websites. Some of my websites make me good money, however, some of my websites are not even monetized yet. I frequently create websites and then sell them to other clients. What kind of websites do you own?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have free 2 free blogger websites. One is monetize and the other is not. Recently, Google adsense removed ads from my site and ask me to fix one problem I don't know in my site. Am not a programmer and don't even know how to write html. Since am confused.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I co-own one forum, own another forum I am getting ready to open up and I also own my own blog as well that I am working on. That is more than enough for me to be honest being that I work as well as run sites too. Just need to get them out there a little more.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I co-own one forum, own another forum I am getting ready to open up and I also own my own blog as well that I am working on. That is more than enough for me to be honest being that I work as well as run sites too. Just need to get them out there a little more.
Owing multiple websites is certainly puts you under a lot of pressure. It is really difficult to generate revenue on your site and if your site are not generating revenue, you end up spending a lot of money from your pocket.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
I only own one website. I had tried to test owning website so I tried the free version for the blogspot domain. It's however didn't do well and have never monetized it from it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I owned only blogs because they're easier to manage. I would have loved to own a forum but it's difficult to maintain. You'll need more hands especially if it's popular.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have blogs, forums, online stores, online magazines, as well as portfolio websites. Some of my websites make me good money, however, some of my websites are not even monetized yet. I frequently create websites and then sell them to other clients. What kind of websites do you own?
I also have a blog from blogspot but I am not making money from it has there is no traffic there.
Are you making money from your blog, forum and online stores an magazine website?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I also have a blog from blogspot but I am not making money from it has there is no traffic there.
Are you making money from your blog, forum and online stores an magazine website?
I run over 20 websites and about a dozen websites are monetized with adsnese. I make money from my blogs, forums, online stores, and online magazines. My forums do not have a lot of money but my blog earnings are satisfactory.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the past, I had a download website that cost a lot, and because I did not have enough financial resources, I closed that website, and now I have a YouTube channel that I operate for free and without investment, and I am satisfied.

Back