What makes you happy?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.758
Is it money that makes you happy, well many surely answer yes, money makes them happy that is why we are here searching on the web and spending time in a forum site to declare our intentions. For me, it is not always money that makes me happy. It will be camaraderie among friends, living in a harmonious family, and living life with love and understanding. Others may answer other things that make them happy like hanging out with friends, eating what they like, or dating ehehehe. :love:

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reading a good book, I always say reading to me is not a hobby its a human right.
Aim always to read at least 52 books a year, last year I read 72, am having a slow start this year and only on book number 8. But it should pick up later in the year.

Spending time with husband and children, all but one have left the nest, so even more special when we meet up with them.

Dog sitting brother in law's dog, working on hubby for a dog of our own, keep showing him dogs on the local rescue site.

Going to the seaside, just love visiting the beach and sea.

Listening to music of many kinds

Just to name a few things that make me happy

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.040
Hangout with my friends in bar watching football game. Talk about game and womens and drink beer. That is great time for me and I woul always prefer it instead of making money.

Skyblue

Complete Stranger
Apr 26, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cooking makes me feel soo happy. I can spend the whole day making different meals, mostly meals I see on the Internet. There's a holiday coming up and we will be having the whole family here, I am going to cook them a very nice meal

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is it money that makes you happy, well many surely answer yes, money makes them happy that is why we are here searching on the web and spending time in a forum site to declare our intentions. For me, it is not always money that makes me happy. It will be camaraderie among friends, living in a harmonious family, and living life with love and understanding. Others may answer other things that make them happy like hanging out with friends, eating what they like, or dating ehehehe. :love:
Many things makes me happy for me money is what brings me happiness that can sound a bit selfish but the more money I have the more happier I'm

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.758
Many things makes me happy for me money is what brings me happiness that can sound a bit selfish but the more money I have the more happier I'm
Yes of course money makes us happy and comfortable. The source of all the accumulated problems is money. It's wrong to say that money doesn't buy happiness.

Back