What makes you lose interest on your business and leads you to close it?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In business there are a lots of things that makes us to lose interest on the business that we are running, and this things are having a lots of excessive stress due to over working and never having a break and never having some one who helps us when we are resting, when the business we start never grows and never shows improvements that we want to see, financial inability and lose of investment money that we out on the business, and challenges on the business world and not being able to compete with other business owners and change on the marketing system and not understanding the marketing needs, those all things will make us to lose interest towards our business and that leads us to close the business that we are running.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.713
Government banking fraud, slavery and criminal defamation of online business owners causes great losses to business owners in some countries, with government agencies falsely claiming that their lazy greedy cheater employees who do not do computer work, do not pay expenses own the business of a private citizen.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
The first thing is lack of profit, this is always a huge problem. Lack of junderstanding the marketing needs, which keep people from buying our products which can bring a huge fail.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first thing is lack of profit, this is always a huge problem. Lack of junderstanding the marketing needs, which keep people from buying our products which can bring a huge fail.
That's is very true if a person or a business owner who starts business to get some additional income and to get good profit but instead of having profit and money when they get lose and don't see any profit from the business then the owner will get frustrated and will lose interest.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
That's my point exactly business owner who starts business are all about additional income and or have another source of income to get good profit. It is about making money.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.203
I have never lost interest in my business to the point of wishing to close it. But what mostly leads to such loss of interest is always too much losses. When you lose so much in business, you don't enjoy the business.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's my point exactly business owner who starts business are all about additional income and or have another source of income to get good profit. It is about making money.
Most of the times when a business owners start a business they never think about any other challenges only think about making money and getting profits, this will have problem by its self.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
I think for most people, what makes them loose interest in their own business is the fact that things are not going the way they had hoped it would go.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think for most people, what makes them loose interest in their own business is the fact that things are not going the way they had hoped it would go.
By the way expecting too much things is some times bad, and if the thing we expected didn't happen then we will give up, in most case this is the reason new business owners why they give up on heir business, they expect good things and when the business don't good like the way they hoped they give hop.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
Once I, opened a book stall the business was good and I started it with interest and motivation. But the locality was not good people started purchasing books on credit and they were trying their best to not to give money. So finally I closed the shop.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Once I, opened a book stall the business was good and I started it with interest and motivation. But the locality was not good people started purchasing books on credit and they were trying their best to not to give money. So finally I closed the shop.
That is very sad thing, some times being a good person will hart you and it makes you wonder being good person is not a good thing to be, some peoples use your kindness to take advantage on you, and that will have a huge impact on your life.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
The major reason whyI close my former business was debt people own me too much money so I have to close that business and change it to another location now I have a safe business over here

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major reason whyI close my former business was debt people own me too much money so I have to close that business and change it to another location now I have a safe business over here
Yeah i feel you, some times peoples do some ad things to a business owner, they don't think about the person who are owning the business.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What makes me lose interested in my formal business was that people stop using the product I am selling because then I do sell kerosene but people don't use it again but use kerosene

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
One thing that almost made me loose interest is the fact that people tend to always down price my services and assume we do not have anything to do with money so the price should not be so high.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
A lot of things bring about business closure, high debt owed by family, friends and other peoples can readily bring the closing of any business and change in location too can close a business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Yeah i feel you, some times peoples do some ad things to a business owner, they don't think about the person who are owning the business.
The truth of the matter is that people are simply after what they can get, these customers are only after their benefits. They don't mind if you are running losses in your business, all they care about is that it is okay for them.

Back