What next for Nigerians if Binance is banned?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is one wallet exchange that is being used a lot by Nigerians to make trades and save their assets it is going to be Binance as 80% of crypto users and holders in Nigeria have Binance with lots of assets in it and recently I heard of it being a banned operation in the country I am yet to confirm.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If Binance is banned, there are some other cryptocurrency exchange that we can use in Nigeria and a typical example is Kucoin. I have used his platform to receive funds in cryptocurrency several times.
there is this thing about binance that interest a lot of people especially Nigerians because it gives us the platform to do our trade ins to do our transactions without the fear of being scammed especially in the P2P section.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The peer to peer of Binance is not to be compared to any exchange. I don't believe Binance would be banned in Nigeria though. Whatever regulatory issues would be sorted out and Binance would be stronger.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The peer to peer of Binance is not to be compared to any exchange. I don't believe Binance would be banned in Nigeria though. Whatever regulatory issues would be sorted out and Binance would be stronger.
Seriously I have been letting the one person that has been on my neck telling me that it is confirmed that Binance was banned from Nigeria and I don't know about it which is very rare as I have them I my TL on Twitter.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
In my country, Binance has been banned for a long time, so I can't access the Binance exchange. According to the news I received in Netherland, Binance was also recently banned.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, Binance has been banned for a long time, so I can't access the Binance exchange. According to the news I received in Netherland, Binance was also recently banned.
I don't know why in there is a fight against mine is even when it seems to be one of the best wallet exchangewhen you do your trading's or anything that has to do with cryptocurrency binance is the best place to go.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is not the only cryptocurrency exchange in Nigeria as there is so many other cryptocurrency exchange that are credible which you can register and carry out cryptocurrency related transaction.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
In my country, Binance was not willing to complete the requirements/or permits to operate, so the government blocked the Binance site. Since June 16, Binance has left the Netherland market. But until now Binance is still able to operate in France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Lithuania and Sweden.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
There are hundreds of opportunities apart from Binance, you can always use DEX, which surely there is no problem in operating from them if you are from Nigeria, and many decentralized wallets such as Exodus for example, where you can even buy and exchange crypto and tokens.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is not the only cryptocurrency exchange in Nigeria as there is so many other cryptocurrency exchange that are credible which you can register and carry out cryptocurrency related transaction.
Sure it is not the only wallet exchange in he country but absolutely the best used by many Nigerians who are into crypto currency trading.
Out of 10 crypto traders in Nigeria, 7 are constantly using binance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If there is one wallet exchange that is being used a lot by Nigerians to make trades and save their assets it is going to be Binance as 80% of crypto users and holders in Nigeria have Binance with lots of assets in it and recently I heard of it being a banned operation in the country I am yet to confirm.
It will be very hard for us to use cryptocurrency if that happens. I woukd have said we should switch to coinbase but the two of them are having the same problem

Back