What other passive income forums are you active?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
You need to understand one thing about passive income that is passive income means you earn with less work or without active work. Forum posting is not passive income, it is active income source.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to understand one thing about passive income that is passive income means you earn with less work or without active work. Forum posting is not passive income, it is active income source.
It's true that forum posting is not a passive income source because it's requires a lot of input and activities to earn .

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my view some correction is required here, as we are working here which is PTP (paid to post ) site, it is not a passive income site but we are actively doing work over here and getting our payment.
Well I would like to ask you if this site you are active on is a full time job that you do without having a better source or stream of income that takes you and sustains your life outside of the online world. When a job is termed passive, it is something that you can not say or see it as a full time job that you do and you are sure of a monthly or weekly payment.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral index forum is not a passive income forum but a get paid to site. For now, i am not working on any passive income site because i do not know of any.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
A ptp forum site cannot serve as a passive income,lol. The pay is too small and you will work hard like a horse. A passive income does not require too much effort to produce a desired income like owning a building that is rented.

Back