What percentage of people in your country use the internet?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
To access the internet some investment is required and everyone cannot afford it, so what percentage of people in your country use the internet regularly ? In india only approximately 47% of the population uses the internet.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
I would say we went from 30% to 70% f the population using the internet. When the pendamic hit a lot of people got involved in the internet. Once they lost jobs it got worse. I remember when I started subscribing for wifi I had to wait two weeks for routers since companies had a shortage because a lot of people had bought routers ro use at home.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
I would say we went from 30% to 70% f the population using the internet. When the pendamic hit a lot of people got involved in the internet. Once they lost jobs it got worse. I remember when I started subscribing for wifi I had to wait two weeks for routers since companies had a shortage because a lot of people had bought routers ro use at home.
Has the number of people using the internet remained the same even now when the pandemic is almost over, in most parts of the world? Do they use the internet for education or other purposes?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
Mostly they used the internet fpr movies and games. A few use it to make money online some dont beloeve its possible to make koney online so they just stick to using the inrernet for fun. The percentage fluctuates though.
Has the number of people using the internet remained the same even now when the pandemic is almost over, in most parts of the world? Do they use the internet for education or other purposes?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
There are large portion of people that uses the internet and I can categorically say that they are 90% most especially the youth..

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I might not get the percentage right but I know from my observation that about 80% of the people are at it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
To access the internet some investment is required and everyone cannot afford it, so what percentage of people in your country use the internet regularly ? In india only approximately 47% of the population uses the internet.
In 2022, 77 % of Indonesian using Internet, this percentage increase after covid19 hits and students/employee use it from home to study/work.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
You are right on this. The Internet usage in our country has improved drastically over the years but it is still very low if you ask me. It has to do with our literacy rate.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Many people have internet in my country only old people don't have access to internet but some older people do have internet my grandma doesn't have internet connection

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Almost all people in my country use the internet, especially in big cities. Only the poor underdeveloped areas, maybe a few of them still use the internet. Yes, the internet today is as important as using electricity, because many jobs require an internet network.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I think with Starlink we come to 80%. In Europe is over 95% because infrastructure is best. We have good mobile and wire network. I think worst is in Africa and they need invest in it.

Back