What percentage should I spend from my earnings?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is there a percentage that I should be spending from my income? Yes we should have percentage of what we can spend from our earnings if we have stable income. This will help us to have savings.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.292
Is there a percentage that I should be spending from my income? Yes we should have percentage of what we can spend from our earnings if we have stable income. This will help us to have savings.
Before the pandemic, I see to it that I save 10% of money from my salary monthly.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I usually spend 80% or 90%. I also try to look for ways to cut down on my expenses and save more each month. What I do to help me achieve this is that I deduct my savings before I create the months budget.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you start to spend your earnings, you must have set a goal in your online business. It is this goal tbat will determine your spending spree. Do you determine to spend all your money or you intend to re-invest in your business would guide you accordingly.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If what you mean by earning is total income from monthly salary, online income and passive income etc., then you should make an expense budget, and you will know what percentage you have to spend each month, but in general spending 80% and for saving 20%.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe if I have the right attitude, I don't need a budget and it has proven to be true for decades of living debt free. It's like an auto-pilot guidence system inside my head every time I face a buying decision. I don't need to pull out a budget sheet or even think about it, I know without a doubt what the right decision is.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
If what you mean by earning is total income from monthly salary, online income and passive income etc., then you should make an expense budget, and you will know what percentage you have to spend each month, but in general spending 80% and for saving 20%.
Everything really depends on the expenses of the person in question, the important thing is that the person has a percentage that saves another for expenses and if possible another percentage for investments

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Everything really depends on the expenses of the person in question, the important thing is that the person has a percentage that saves another for expenses and if possible another percentage for investments
I agree with you, because everyone has a different lifestyle and also of course their monthly expenses are different. Everyone's strong desire to save and invest is also different.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Although it is very difficult nowadays as to save money but still we need to do it because there is uncertainty in jobs no body knows what company will do with him next day so we must try to save at least 10% from income.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Although it is very difficult nowadays as to save money but still we need to do it because there is uncertainty in jobs no body knows what company will do with him next day so we must try to save at least 10% from income.

I think 10% savings is too small one should try to do more than this. It depends, if a person has less earnings than the expenditure then it's fine if they can save even less percentage of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
It depends on how much you earn though, and what you plan on doing with the money. If others should give you a percentage, they do not know how much you earn, hence it might be too much or too small.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Not only you everyone wishes to save as much as they can so that their saved money can be used in case of emergencies. I want to save some good amount of money so that I may use that money when I get retired and have no job to earn.

Back