What questions should you ask during an interview?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Have you ever had the opportunity to hold or head an interview for new intakes in a company or business organization before? If yes what questions should one ask? Question that would not seem too personal, and questions that would be best in knowing more about the person you are about to hire. Some persons believe asking their age seems too personal.
I believe that one of the question that you should ask during an interview is something about the job you are expected to do when you get hired and how to improve on job.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
some employers definitely go down the dig and some make sure that they are indeed having each minor details of their workers which is not bad actually to be fair and honest .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that one of the question that you should ask during an interview is something about the job you are expected to do when you get hired and how to improve on job.
And you need to ask them if they will be loyal to the company especially other people the informations of the company because this is what most workers do and does not make sense

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Introduce yourself, tell us about your three strong and lose points, why you want to do this job, where you are seeing yourself after 3 years.
This are very simple questions that should be asked and the person should respond but some people are always wanting to talk too much whenever they are supposed to respond and it irritating

Ovy

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people even with their academic qualifications still make several mistakes during interview, this is not something to be discussed here but I want to share few things.
First, while approaching the office of your interviewer knock 'twice' and open.
After opening the door if they seem to be busy you greet them first.
Either they reply you or not never sit without asking if you may sit.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
As an interviewer, I would ask the candidate about his career and professional goals. That would help me to determine how ambitious and motivated he is with his life and pursuits.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you are been interviewed you will need to ask about the nature of the work and the type of decipline you will need to discharge,as about dressing code and salary structure those are some of the important factor

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
For me l think that, when you ask about making the company better than you find it. I hope this would be the best question ever for the interviewer to expect from you.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the position the person is being interviewed for, but it's good to know personal details , previous employment history and why they want that position.

It's also good to test their knowledge about practical situations if they've had prior experience.

Back