What questions should you ask when making an investment?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
When it comes to going into an investment, there are certain questions one need to ask before investing their money in it. One important question we should always ask before making an investment is if the investment is something we can do. Most people tend to go into various investments simply cause they have heard about it from others and they have seen others make money from it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
Before making an investment, you should know your risk appetite. That is, how much risks are you prepared to take. You may also need to know the capital required and the potential return on your investment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
As for me I ask for financial reports from the previous few months or years. To see how the company is developing from month to month, or from year to year. To determine whether the company is feasible to be a place of investment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
You need to answer two questions, one, if your investment fails, how badly will you suffer, and two, is the asset really profitable? You can start investing only when you know the proper answers.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Well, if you ask me, then I would say that future prospects are very important when it comes to investing money. Future is what matters to me a lot when it comes to investing money.

Back