What song are you listening to NOW?

sleepyjey

Complete Stranger
Nov 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.898
This thread is created because a lot of us listen to music as we browse or even work online.
Do post the name of the song and artist you are listening to. A link will also be good.
It will be great if you add a note on why you like the song or some background on the song, it's genre or artist.
Have a musically great day.
I'm listening to a band called "We The Kingdom" - a song called "Light of the world". It's got a slightly christmassy feel to it, especially the lyrics. It's a soft, acoustic song and very soothing.
Here is the YouTube link:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am listening now to a song by Rey Charles " I Can't Stop Loving You." It's my first time listening to this song via YouTube. I am so touched by the song. It's a love song.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am listening now to " I Can't Stop Loving You" by Ray Charles. It makes me fall in love. It is a very meaningful and significant song.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.060
This thread is created because a lot of us listen to music as we browse or even work online.
Do post the name of the song and artist you are listening to. A link will also be good.
It will be great if you add a note on why you like the song or some background on the song, it's genre or artist.
Have a musically great day.
I'm listening to a band called "We The Kingdom" - a song called "Light of the world". It's got a slightly christmassy feel to it, especially the lyrics. It's a soft, acoustic song and very soothing.
Here is the YouTube link:
I am listening to the music „City of Stars“ now. It’s nice.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I am not listening to any song right now cause i can't find my ear buds, and my speaker is not that loud to play out.

Back