What type of businesses are lucrative during this season?.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Globally, there are two major seasons which are dry season and rainy season. Each of these seasons has its peculiar businesses which can be found lucrative as long as the season last. The businesses become unproductive the moment they are extended beyond their season. Such businesses can be referred to as seasonal business. People always prepare ahead for the businesses at the onset of the season. Both the producers and consumers of such business are are fully ready to cash in on the season.
For instance, as we are in raining season now, what are the type of businesses you think they can be engaged in because of their lucrativeness during this season?.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is raining season already in Nigeria and this is the season where selling off umbrellas and raincoats is always moving very well which some people have already started importing a lot of it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are in the raining season in my country. There are specific businesses that thrive well during this season. Umbrellas or rain coats sell more in this season. Also roasting hot corn is good as people consume them a lot during this season.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Its the raining season right now, so i guess things that would prevent cold and rain would be very lucrative this period. Things like rain coats umbrella and even sweaters would be good this period.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
We are into summer here. Selling cold drinks and ice cream are lucrative. As summer is the rainy season, selling umbrellas is also a good business. Rain boots are also popular.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its the raining season right now, so i guess things that would prevent cold and rain would be very lucrative this period. Things like rain coats umbrella and even sweaters would be good this period.

A friend of mine is also dealing in charcoal business because it is something that sells very well during rainy season as some people use it to keep their home very warm.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
A friend of mine is also dealing in charcoal business because it is something that sells very well during rainy season as some people use it to keep their home very warm.
I don't know of anyone that uses charcoal to keep house warm. What about the smoke from the charcoal that can be detrimental to health.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I totally agree with you. Indeed that is what is needed during the rainy season. In addition, hot food and drinks are also in great demand during the rainy season.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
As we all know in most cases that the rain seasons is normally accompanied by colds and attract some health complications too. So the selling of rain coats, gum boots, umbrellas, cold protective wears businesses are at its peak at the moment.

Back