What type of food would you recommend to a foreign client visiting your country?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
In my personal level of thinking, it is best to recommend them to eat in restaurants who offer local Filipino foods. They also need to explore the delicacies that my country can offer. Be reminded that you should know how these local meals are cooked and prepared. These are questions that may arise when dining out with them. It will create the excitement of knowing them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.410
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would first ask the client if s(he) is interested in trying local cuisines. If s(he) is interested, I would take him/her to a decent Chinese restaurant. I would recommend some dishes and also let him/her read the menu so that s(he) can also pick the foods s(he) would like to try.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I love a lot of Nigerian food
Honestly speaking we serve a lot of great dishes
But if I were to recommend a food to a client it would be fried rice and chicken because I believe everyone eats rice

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
I would first ask the client if s(he) is interested in trying local cuisines. If s(he) is interested, I would take him/her to a decent Chinese restaurant. I would recommend some dishes and also let him/her read the menu so that s(he) can also pick the foods s(he) would like to try.
There is no harm in asking. I also can ask my visitors if they are into certain cuisines in town. I am sure they will utter their preferences not to offend us for being their host.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A foreign client may not be able to eat your local dish. Apparently, it is better to prepare the dish from which country the client come from.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
A foreign client may not be able to eat your local dish. Apparently, it is better to prepare the dish from which country the client come from.
Actually, some of them may just want to learn other people's culture and therefore offered to be served the local dish in their country , it might even be just for a day at least to have a taste of their local food too, it may seem appealing to their taste bud.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.190
Sometimes we still need to ask them if they are food adventurer. If not, then we can still bring them to a restaurant based on their likings of eating some food in a particular restaurant.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my personal level of thinking, it is best to recommend them to eat in restaurants who offer local Filipino foods. They also need to explore the delicacies that my country can offer. Be reminded that you should know how these local meals are cooked and prepared. These are questions that may arise when dining out with them. It will create the excitement of knowing them.
I think you are right. We should try to recommend the local cuisine to foreigners visiting your country, this would make you feel a sense of belonging to your country and this would let the guest enjoy a taste that they have probably never tasted before.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it depends on what the client likes because they kind of food we eat in my country is different from the kind of food that they eat in other countries so will the person may not be able to eat my country food

Back