What Type of Investment is Suitable for Students?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Almost all students will receive pocket money when they are going to school, many of them do not spend their allowance, and the remaining money is saved, either in a piggy bank or a bank account. After they have enough money to buy investment instruments, they must make a choice, what investment is right for them. Please share your opinion.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Students may invest in crypto, forex trading or even stocks. But s(he) must spend some time to learn about such forms of investment. If the student just have some pocket money, better put them in the bank and accumulate interest.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Almost all students will receive pocket money when they are going to school, many of them do not spend their allowance, and the remaining money is saved, either in a piggy bank or a bank account. After they have enough money to buy investment instruments, they must make a choice, what investment is right for them. Please share your opinion.
Well to be honest with you if it has to do with students and the kind of investment that they should invest in when they check out their savings from he pocket money given to them which was not used then I will suggest some petty business for them to do especially when they are back to school and those that have handworks to invest more into their hand works by purchasing better and more quality equipment that will market them.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, the best investment for students is to learn a skill that they are interested in. I don't think financial issues are very important. But you must learn skills, otherwise you will have to work hard for a few dollars a day in the future

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Well to be honest with you if it has to do with students and the kind of investment that they should invest in when they check out their savings from he pocket money given to them which was not used then I will suggest some petty business for them to do especially when they are back to school and those that have handworks to invest more into their hand works by purchasing better and more quality equipment that will market them.
It's a good idea if students can do small businesses, such as selling stationery, textbooks or at least receive shopping entrusted goods service to buy their friends' orders and they will get a fee/commission.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
The students can buy some shares of the bigger companies and make their investments in there for some time. By the time they complete their studies they would have accrued enough profits for their lives.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
When it comes to a student selecting the kind of investment ment for them it has to be one that is not that costly to invest in, and less risky.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The students can buy some shares of the bigger companies and make their investments in there for some time. By the time they complete their studies they would have accrued enough profits for their lives.
Buying shares on the stock exchange requires large capital because the minimum purchase is 1 lot, so student finances seem inadequate, in my opinion it would be more suitable to invest in mutual funds because it only requires capital of less than $ 1.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I too would consider investing in the mutual funds. It seems very affordable making investments in them. I would however make my own research on the venture and start investing asap.

Back