What unexpected sources of passive income have you discovered for yourself that may not be known to most people?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When I came across cryptocurrency in 2021, I did not think that it would have such an impact on my investment portfolio or, in general, on my profit, that is why cryptocurrency became such an unexpected source for me.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It's good that cryptocurrency has been an unexpected source of profit for you. It can be a great way to diversify your investment portfolio and increase your profits. I hope it continues to be a great asset for you in the future.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Using AI to generate income is one of the unexpected ways I have discovered regarding earning passive income. I do not think a lot of people are using this method of making money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Using AI to generate income is one of the unexpected ways I have discovered regarding earning passive income. I do not think a lot of people are using this method of making money
That's true, when AI first came to be, most people didn't think it would be possible for it to be a way to generate income, they simply saw it as a threat alone that would take away their jobs rather than use it to generate passive income.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, i have not discovered any unexpected source of passive income that may not be known to people. Most of the passive income sources i have come across ate already well known to people.

Back