What was the best part of your day today?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Good afternoon from this side of the planet. Well, we all wake up each morning hoping to have a good day ahead. But then it might not be the case always. Some days will go bad, some will go great and then there would be some that would be okay with ups and downs. And when we introspect, we do realise that even the worst days would have some good parts. So, let's pen in here what was the best moment of the day today?
It was a bad start to the day today. But then I got few invitations for surveys. And I spent an hour to maje around two dollars on a site. On another site, I am very close to the payout of fifty dollars. That's been the best part of my day. What's yours??

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Wow what site is that you're close to 50 dollars? That's big money already. My day is exciting because I joined me PB earnings with RIF hehe It's so exciting, plus I received my salary in the university. Happy me.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Wow what site is that you're close to 50 dollars? That's big money already. My day is exciting because I joined me PB earnings with RIF hehe It's so exciting, plus I received my salary in the university. Happy me.
Congratulations!! That all sounds good. We all love the payday be it our offline job or online earnings.
The survey site is YouGov and this 50 dollars is collected over a year. I could have done it earlier if I was quick to accept their invitation. Sometimes I am late to check the mail and the survey closes by then. It would be my third payment from them in three years... So, I get annual payment from them.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.330
Nothing good about the day tho am happy am part of it and even if the day is good or bad we should give God praise for making us see today! Am hoping my tomorrow will be nice and I'll have a payday too from my work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The best part of my day today is the receiving of differential in the amount ot $600, feeling happing to the max.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
The best part of my day today is the receiving of differential in the amount ot $600, feeling happing to the max.
Congratulations!! That is a huge amount. I am sure that you must be too happy. You deserve to get a treat for yourself.

Back