What Was Your First Ever Business

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To all those who have started businesses, I want to ask what your first ever business was and how it turned out. Was it a success or was it a learning experience?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To all those who have started businesses, I want to ask what your first ever business was and how it turned out. Was it a success or was it a learning experience?
I never tried my hands-on business but I feel that business is better than doing a job as you are your boss in your business. Also, there is no age of retirement when you do your business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
My first ever business is to sell my service by teaching online. Aside from it, I sell old and new items online using a mobile app.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never tried my hands-on business but I feel that business is better than doing a job as you are your boss in your business. Also, there is no age of retirement when you do your business.
Oh okay, thank you for your response. And I must agree with you - doing business makes you your own boss and thus decisions, that can either make or break a business, are made by you. It’s a high risk high reward sort of a situation.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Oh okay, thank you for your response. And I must agree with you - doing business makes you your own boss and thus decisions, that can either make or break a business, are made by you. It’s a high risk high reward sort of a situation.
A lot of people would love to be their their own boss and the only way out is self employment . but it is not easy though.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people would love to be their their own boss and the only way out is self employment. but it is not easy though.

That's the benefit of doing business. My elder brother never wanted to do the job as he said he can not bear a boss on his head and started his own business after completing his studies and now he is very successful.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
My first business when I was 24 was running an Internet café in the city where I live. It first, it was booming, but after some years when all households have internet, my profit declined and there were only a few renters. I decided to close my internet café and sold all the computers. There were 24 of them and the price was low because they were second hand.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My first ever business was a clothing business. I was still student. I had to sell clothes at a market that is very close to my school

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Before becoming a full-time online freelancer, I was an online seller. I used to sell used bags, clothes, electronics, and other items. I had to stop doing it because I needed to concentrate on my thesis.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And now have you completed your thesis?. Was your business of selling things successful? I thought of starting it but I found it needs lots of hard work and I cannot do it along with the offline job.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first business I ever engaged in was a network marketing scheme. Needless to say, I failed at it horribly. I also did not learn my lesson well and still put more money into two more of them before quitting.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first business I ever engaged in was a network marketing scheme. Needless to say, I failed at it horribly. I also did not learn my lesson well and still put more money into two more of them before quitting.

Network marketing is a tough thing. It's not easy to convince people to join it and pay for the joining fees. I never tried it because I have a weakness I cannot convince people. People are clever they will listen to you and will say they will join but they won't give you the money and will make excuses for it.

Back