What was Your Part Time Job in School?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you have part-time jobs when you were in high school in college? What did you do? What was the worst part-time job you've ever had?

When I was in highschool, I worked as a dishwasher for a cafeteria. Didn't really like the job, as the location did not have a high temperature washer to put the dishes through as I cleaned them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Back then in school i did not have a part time job, that was until my final year, while i was working for one of the lecturer as his person assistant. Though the job was not official cause i was not really paid, but my hostel fee, transportation and as well feeding was covered.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.338
I worked as a full-time blogger while in college. I had a website with a page rank of 2 that let me generate money for my educational expenses. In addition, I worked as an online seller. I sold a few devices as well as used bags and clothes.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
I worked in the school library part-time to generate funds for my education. After classes, I would have to rush to the library and help arrange the shelves. It was very tasking but I had no option than to cope.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was studying in university, I was the private tutor of several high school students. During summer holidays, I always worked for companies a a temporary worker. I've worked for a boutique as a sales assistant. I've also worked for the government's Census & Statistics Department.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Did you have part-time jobs when you were in high school in college? What did you do? What was the worst part-time job you've ever had?

When I was in highschool, I worked as a dishwasher for a cafeteria. Didn't really like the job, as the location did not have a high temperature washer to put the dishes through as I cleaned them.
I did laundry job as a part-time when I was in school , I do collect clothes especially on weekends and did that to my customer's satisfaction , at first I received complaints about the clothes but later got well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Fortunately, I was very lucky because I did not have to work as a student. My parents supported me financially and I will be grateful to them for that as long as I live. So, I had plenty of time to concentrate on my studies.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
I worked in McDonalds and few more fast food stores and bars. Worst was in one bar where people see you making food. Worst things was we had 90% drunk clients.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Fortunately, I was very lucky because I did not have to work as a student. My parents supported me financially and I will be grateful to them for that as long as I live. So, I had plenty of time to concentrate on my studies.

I also never worked as a student. However, now things have changed a lot. I think that many students choose to work due to financial issues and this is understandable.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also never worked as a student. However, now things have changed a lot. I think that many students choose to work due to financial issues and this is understandable.
Yes, this is true. Now, the economic situation around the world is very difficult, so many students have to work in order to support themselves financially. They have no other choice but to combine their studies with work.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.358
When l was in the school l used to sell some stationery products to the students. I was making a killing through that offline gig since the shops were far from school.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was in high school I worked as a journalist assistant over the weekend for a couple of hours. It helped me to generate decent income as well as start as a writer

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$13.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
I used to sell some snacks to the fellow students. Actually l was dealing with popcorns and roasted peanuts. The business was so good that l had the teachers as my customers too.

Back