What would you do if your boss was busy?

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Your boss does not want to be interrupted while working on a crucial report. However, someone is requesting urgently to talk with your supervisor. How do you act out? If I were in this predicament, especially if it was urgent, I would alert my manager. He has the choice of accepting it or not. At least he was made aware of it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
If my boss is busy and I don't have work, then I can offer to help. If he refuses, then we can take a short break while waiting for the task to return. The important thing is that we must be professional and responsible for the tasks assigned to us.

Ekanem2021

Complete Stranger
May 26, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.150
If your boss is busy, then talk to the boss's assistant or better still the supervisor of the business. And.if it's not important then give your boss some time

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
If it is something i can handle then i would do it since my boss is busy, but in a situation where I can't handle it or the person wants my boss to be the one to handle it, then he would have to wait.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
If my boss is busy and I don't have work, then I can offer to help. If he refuses, then we can take a short break while waiting for the task to return. The important thing is that we must be professional and responsible for the tasks assigned to us.
It is possible if we can handle the urgent matter. However, there are some matters that are confidential and the boss can only address it. I think we can send SMS to inform the boss. I am sure it will not hurt him reading it while doing his thing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
It is possible if we can handle the urgent matter. However, there are some matters that are confidential and the boss can only address it. I think we can send SMS to inform the boss. I am sure it will not hurt him reading it while doing his thing.

That's right, offering help via SMS can be a solution, so that the boss's privacy is maintained. At least we have offered to help him, if he refuses, no problem. I once did this when I was an intern, one of the employees looked busy so I went up to him and asked "Can I help you?" after that he gave me some assignments.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
If your boss is busy so also you. You have to keep abreast with the tasks assigned to you. It's a shame the boss is busy and the employees are busy engaging in social media site. It's good to have employee morale.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.855
If my boss is busy working on something and a person needs to talk to him/her on an urgent issue, I would let my boss know and let him/her decide on what to do.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
In professional organisation if boss is is busy then let him remain busy and just focus on your own work the task which has assigned to you first try to complete that and if you get plenty of time then focus on other job related works.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
If your boss is busy, then talk to the boss's assistant or better still the supervisor of the business. And.if it's not important then give your boss some time
You are right because every boss in every company has someone who is next to them so it is good to talk to that person instead of keeping any information or any feedback to yourself

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Your boss does not want to be interrupted while working on a crucial report. However, someone is requesting urgently to talk with your supervisor. How do you act out? If I were in this predicament, especially if it was urgent, I would alert my manager. He has the choice of accepting it or not. At least he was made aware of it.

I don't think there is anything you can do in this situation than to stall on the person until your boss is free to be able to attend to the person.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
If the boss is busy, then it would be a great idea to talk to your seniors. This is one of the most important things. In case if no one is available, then you could act out on your own after understanding and analysing the situation properly.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I don't think there is anything you can do in this situation than to stall on the person until your boss is free to be able to attend to the person.
But I think it is important to pass the message across to someone who is very close to the boss especially when the issue needs to be treated with immediate alacrity

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
I would first try to assess the situation. What's the degree of urgency? If it can wait for a while till the boss is done with his crucial report, I would request the person to wait and pass on the message as soon as boss is done. If it's really urgent, I have to seek boss's intervention soon in a professional way.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
But I think it is important to pass the message across to someone who is very close to the boss especially when the issue needs to be treated with immediate alacrity

Have you ever heard the word improvising? This is one of the reason why some companies hire those that are very smart so that they can be able to take care of some sort of situation whenever it is impossible for them to contact their boss.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Have you ever heard the word improvising? This is one of the reason why some companies hire those that are very smart so that they can be able to take care of some sort of situation whenever it is impossible for them to contact their boss.
Exactly
Those people will be in the position of taking care of some certain things. When the boss is not around, such a person will be the one to do those jobs and handle them well

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
if the boss is busy, then I will either wait it out or talk to the boss's assistant ir it is what the assistant can handle but if not then give my boss some time

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
It generally depends on the kind of boss he is. If he is a simple boss, I would excuse him that someone requires his attention. If it is a difficult boss, that person has to go and come back.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I am used to working without supervision. So when the boss is out of my sight I would continue working just as usual I don't like to be that kind of a stuff that would work only when the boss is around.

Back