What would you do if your job gave you 3 days paid time off?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have such weekend. Actually I have 4 days off. It is not unplanned. We find out for it liek month ago. I was in shopping mall today with sister and brother. Tommorow I am going at car race. In Monday I have two tennis match. One I am playing and second watching.

moonlight_latte

Complete Stranger
Sep 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I were given this kind of opportunity, I would like to travel and go on a road trip far away from the city and be with nature, like camping or mountain climbing. Going to an amusement park also sounds good.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it would depend on my mind set at that moment. I am a travel freak and would love to travel. But then I also enjoy being at my cozy home with my family, enjoying a movie, playing some board games, chatting etc. My plan will also depend on my husband and daughters.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will spend it on activities that I missed doing because of work load such as organizing my closet, general cleaning of the house and go to the beach early morning. Today we were given a surprise 2 hours off in celebration of family week so I will go the city and have burger at burger king.

Back