What your take on ghosts?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My neighbour has been telling everyone who can listen that her house is haunted. She says sometimes at night she can hear a lady laughing, foot steps and everytime she wakes up her house is rearranged. I am curious though. I want to ask if could maybe place a small camerabin her house so we can see what goes on at night.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really don't believe ghosts exist but am even not sure what I believe in. The camera idea is good you tell her to try that and the truth will be known. Also update me what happens after she places the camera, am really interested @Edulady. Watching alot of horror movies makes you to believe they exist sometimes. I have also watched a real story of a woman narrating how she was trouble by ghost that's why am not sure what to believe.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
I really don't believe ghosts exist but am even not sure what I believe in. The camera idea is good you tell her to try that and the truth will be known. Also update me what happens after she places the camera, am really interested @Edulady. Watching alot of horror movies makes you to believe they exist sometimes. I have also watched a real story of a woman narrating how she was trouble by ghost that's why am not sure what to believe.
I feel scared of Ghosts and thankfully never had such an experience but whenever I am alone at home sometimes I feel scared when any unusual activity happens

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally for me I believe that ghosts are very real because I have encountered one in my life and it was not a good experience because it almost knocked me into coma as I passed out.

Back