What your views on taking advice from pastors

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
No, I never did this consulting with a pastor or a priest, but I think, it relieves the aching heart if consult any of them. I seek advice to my elder brother .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
What i have learnt over time is that you just need to identify one such a person or people who have the technical skills tailored for what you require or what will meet your needs.If your Pastor is that such a person then there is no problem but in most cases Pastors are not really designed to offer more than spiritual guidance.You need certain technical skills to implement some situations that one may be facing from various experts.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you.
What i have learnt over time is that you just need to identify one such a person or people who have the technical skills tailored for what you require or what will meet your needs.If your Pastor is that such a person then there is no problem but in most cases Pastors are not really designed to offer more than spiritual guidance.You need certain technical skills to implement some situations that one may be facing from various experts.
I totally agree with you.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Back