What's a game you thought you'd like but actually hated?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140

I thought I would have liked, was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. For some weird reason, it just didn't have the appeal to play, like some of the older GTA games.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I thought I would have liked, was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. For some weird reason, it just didn't have the appeal to play, like some of the older GTA games.
Not just you. I do like fast paced car racing action movies like fast and furious but ended up not liking their games. It's so weird to me as well.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Open world genre, I like linear story and feel boring if play open world. but some open world game is awesome too that why I play it but hate it too.
Yeah, there are some games out there, where the open world concept is too annoying to work with, as you may not know what you actually need to do to continue the story along properly.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
PUBG was a game after watching many people play and seeing how much they were enjoying it that I thought I would like but after playing it myself, I found I didn't like it. The whole movement in the game and also just how slow the game was as a whole is what turned me away from PUBG. I still see people playing it now but not as many. I never went back to the game after I tried it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably the shadow of the tomb raider I loved tomb raider series and I had high hopes for this game however there were a lot of puzzles and I don't really like puzzles because I'm not good at them also the lack of combat and other things

Back