What's the best business idea?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Many people often ask me "what is the best business idea?" As for me, the best business idea is a business idea that is immediately executed and tried, not kept on thinking about.

What is the meaning of 1000 brilliant business ideas if they are not executed? Because we don't know where our path to success will come from, there's nothing wrong with trying every possibility and business opportunity that exists.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
There is no such concept as best business idea. All business ideas are valid and good so long as it is not illegal. The difference is always in the amount of study and planning put into the business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
The best business idea is that idea that you can comfortably execute without stress to you. The best business idea is relative. What may be my best business idea might not be yours.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Pick business ideas and sincerely do a swot analysis and you would be able to determine if the business is good for you or not. No one can tell you the best business for you.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
I think the best business idea is the one which you have passion in, and it's legal and profitable. Therefore, the best business idea may vary with the interest of the person. Once you have a business idea in mind, carry out a feasibility study and see if there is a chance to succeed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I don't think here is any best business idea. because to me one man's meat is another poison so all business ideas are valid and good provided it is good for money making .

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think for any business idea to be a good to someone, the business must succeed. So this is achieved by identifying the thing that best works you and develop a business idea through that.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
There is nothing like best business idea. It is all about solving problems. When your business idea can solve problems for humans, someone would pay you. It becomes the best when you can make many people pay you for that solution.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
The best business idea varies from one businessman to another. Whatever the business is, it should be with his or her personal interest and passion. Then, he or she can do some researching to determine if it is a feasible business or not.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
There is no particular business idea that is the best in my own perspective. Every individual have their preferences when it comes to running businesses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Every business idea is great. I believe the best business idea is one that you are most comfortable with and you can be able 5o execute it and as well generate results.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I believe that there is nothing like a best business idea but whatever idea that sells and brings profit for anyone that started it as a business is what makes the idea best for the person.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
According to me a business idea is that concept or an array of a business opportunity that one thinks when put into practice they would generate sales and hence profits from it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Many people often ask me "what is the best business idea?" As for me, the best business idea is a business idea that is immediately executed and tried, not kept on thinking about.

What is the meaning of 1000 brilliant business ideas if they are not executed? Because we don't know where our path to success will come from, there's nothing wrong with trying every possibility and business opportunity that exists.
In my opinion, the best business idea is one that fits your hobbies and skills, so that after the business is running, the development or running of the business will be managed more easily, because it's a hobby, the businessman will be full of enthusiasm. for example if you are an expert at cooking it would be better to open a restaurant or the like.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
In my opinion, the best business idea is one that fits your hobbies and skills, so that after the business is running, the development or running of the business will be managed more easily, because it's a hobby, the businessman will be full of enthusiasm. for example if you are an expert at cooking it would be better to open a restaurant or the like.
Yes, that's right, that's one of the considerations in determining the best business idea. But there are people who are confused about what kind of food they are selling, even though each food has its own devotees. Because our taste buds are different. Why doesn't he immediately choose a type of food and try to learn how to make it, after he is successful then he can try it to sell the results of the dish.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Yes, that's right, that's one of the considerations in determining the best business idea. But there are people who are confused about what kind of food they are selling, even though each food has its own devotees. Because our taste buds are different. Why doesn't he immediately choose a type of food and try to learn how to make it, after he is successful then he can try it to sell the results of the dish.
If a person has a hobby of cooking, of course he already has the skills of different types of cuisine, both global and local food. If he is still confused about what type of food he will sell, then he can make experiments, several types of cuisine for friends and neighbors or people he knows. pass by to taste the food for free, ask their opinion honestly, how the taste for the food. what are the drawbacks.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
There is no such concept as best business idea. All business ideas are valid and good so long as it is not illegal. The difference is always in the amount of study and planning put into the business.
Yeah, we only know if a business is the best when it has been subjected to test and not by mere sayings, of what use is the sayings without backing it up with ability to carry it out.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Yeah, we only know if a business is the best when it has been subjected to test and not by mere sayings, of what use is the sayings without backing it up with ability to carry it out.
That is the importance of planning and actuating, planning to determine preparation and actuating to determine the schedule for when to carry out or start business operations, then organizing and evaluating is necessary.

Ekanem2021

Complete Stranger
May 26, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.150
For me, all business ideas are good. But it's now left to both the people supporting the person and the business. And again, the location of the business one intends to start.

Back