What's The Business That You Can Never Do?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Exactly. Though some people don't mind scamming others. I will never do it. It's not my thing
Sometimes i wonder how they go about it. Its more like their conscience is no longer active cause I can't really imagine how they would easily scam someone of their hard earned money and not feel any guilt at all about it. But rather they would keep on doing it over and over again.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Chicken business is very lucrative here, people are earning much more through this business and in one market we can see many chicken shops here but personally I am allergic with it's smell and features so I cannot do this business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Some people see fraud as a business but it is never a business to me because I can never engage myself in anything that will hurt another person's feelings or take all the money that they have been working for years away from them

Fraudulent activities can never be considered business. In fact, they are scams and will always fall under such kind of categories, no matter what.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Sometimes i wonder how they go about it. Its more like their conscience is no longer active cause I can't really imagine how they would easily scam someone of their hard earned money and not feel any guilt at all about it. But rather they would keep on doing it over and over again.
I think this kind of people do not have conscience and they do not even care if they scam other people and it is not good that way. They should learn to consider other people

Back