What's the Fastest Blockchain?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Users of any block chain consider the speed, security and cost to be of utmost importance. Speed of processing and recording transactions is very important, since no one wants to wait days before a transaction can be confirmed.

This is a particularly pressing issue with Bitcoin which has lessened with the Bitcoin lightening network.

Solana is said to be the fastest Blockchain so far with cheap fees. What do you know about this?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Currently Bitcoin is only able to complete around 8 transactions per second, while the Ethererum blockchain after changing to Ethererum 2.0 is also only able to complete around 16 transactions per second. Currently being promoted blockchain standard 3.0. So currently the fastest blockchain is TechPay Coin (TPC) as a layer 1 blockchain, which is capable of completing around 300,000 TPS transactions and has been awarded as the fastest blockchain in the world.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard and I stand to be corrected that Ripple is the blockchain that has the fastest transaction spends. I heard that Litecoin is also relatively fast but Ripple is fastest.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I heard and I stand to be corrected that Ripple is the blockchain that has the fastest transaction spends. I heard that Litecoin is also relatively fast but Ripple is fastest.
Even though the Ripple blockchain can make cross-border payments, it is transparent and cost-effective. But XRP Ledger is only able to process 1,500 transactions per second. Ripple is also still using web2 so it will lose quickly to web3

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
we can say that some of the fastest are, XRP, Solana, Aptos among others, also bitcoin can be extremely fast if you use its layer two solution called Lightning network.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard that EOS has a transaction rate of 4000 TPS and if that is true, then it is incredible speed. This should be about the fastest blockchain. The only thing is that it is not popular and conventional yet.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well before the issues bitcoin encountered some few months back the blockchain was termed to be the fastest but after the encounter of that issue solana network became the fastest.

Sparrow001

Complete Stranger
Jun 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not done businesses with Solana, but I read that it has the lowest transfer fee and it is also very fast to send via the Blockchain.

It is surprising that this coin is not that popular in the market yet.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
From most popular coins I think Tron is most fastest and cheapest coin. BCH Bitcoin Cash is very popular because of small fee but it is actually very slow. You need at least 20 minutes for transaction.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Users of any block chain consider the speed, security and cost to be of utmost importance. Speed of processing and recording transactions is very important, since no one wants to wait days before a transaction can be confirmed.

This is a particularly pressing issue with Bitcoin which has lessened with the Bitcoin lightening network.

Solana is said to be the fastest Blockchain so far with cheap fees. What do you know about this?
Well, I am used to Hive blockchain for now and it has been very fast since when I've been using it. I also send coin from Hive blockchain to Binance

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I am not in the Crypto currency so much and I am therefore not conversant with the types of Blockchains with their mode of functionality for that matter.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Tha

Thanks a million times for the brief but effective enlightenment, we learn everyday, never knew solana was the fastest Blockchain even with cheap fees, use to think everything all revolves around the almighty bitcoin cryptocurrency, now I know better.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Bitcoin is one of the most congested networks with so many transactions. The Lightning network is supposed to help make transactions faster but it's still more congested than others.
Thanks a million times for the brief but effective enlightenment, we learn everyday, never knew solana was the fastest Blockchain even with cheap fees, use to think everything all revolves around the almighty bitcoin cryptocurrency, now I know better.

Back