New đźš© What's the update on Postloop?

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.635
I always encounter this site on the web and feel aggressive to know about this site. I am so sure you are acquainted with this site or have been a member before. It said that it is a special website that offers aspiring writers the option to make money by leaving comes on websites or forums. It requires only writers with a strong command of the English language and to follow the rules. Dunno the rules yet. The pay is too small 8 cents for each post but it is better than the other sites. Postloop pays regularly through Paypal upon request. Payment at $5 per 100 points. What is your experience with this site?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.635
Thanks for the info. I think that site was known or famous in the past years. There might be problems faced by the site owner.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
PostLoop stopped paying sometimes back and I don't have any hope of it coming back, you better move on to other earning sites. There is a new one similar to postloop known as Forum Filler. It is run by a known admin and so we are certain that it is legit.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
PostLoop stopped paying sometimes back and I don't have any hope of it coming back, you better move on to other earning sites. There is a new one similar to postloop known as Forum Filler. It is run by a known admin and so we are certain that it is legit.
It's been so long since they stop operations in fact I lost about $23 before the website go scam they are no longer in service and I think they won't come back soon

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Was a member of this site years by. it's was one of my favorites as you get paid 5 cents per post but it has been off the radar now
And I don't think they will come back soon this forum run away with my money I losr about $75 thou it wasn't painful because I was a novice then online

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
And I don't think they will come back soon this forum run away with my money I losr about $75 thou it wasn't painful because I was a novice then online
Are you serious or sure it was postloop because you could withdraw as little as $5 anytime from it. Why did you keep it still $75

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Are you serious or sure it was postloop because you could withdraw as little as $5 anytime from it. Why did you keep it still $75
I was new and wanted to withdraw at $100 it's take me about 5 months to accumulate that but when they give instructions to cash out our fund I wasn't in town so when I return the server could not respond

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was new and wanted to withdraw at $100 it's take me about 5 months to accumulate that but when they give instructions to cash out our fund I wasn't in town so when I return the server could not respond
Oh I see then I was lucky that I had only $5 with them.then I still got it later after the new owner took over and that's was it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I heard about it when I was new in to the online business but I didn't register on that site. I heard lots of good reviews from the people about it on the other sites.

@Starmix $75 is too much to lose. That's why it's said that one must withdraw money once you reach threshold on any site.

Back