What's the worst you've ever been physically hurt?

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was pushed by my friend in class 7th after which I fell on the stairs and both my front teeth of mine broke into half, that's the worst I've ever been hurt and those were permanent so yep, they're still the same way.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I've been pretty careful and lucky all of my life, I can't really remember a time that I've been terribly hurt. The only thing I can remember is when my best friend got into a fist fight with one another after school. He thought it would be funny to start punching me, and then he blacked out and started hitting me harder. Finally, we started fighting and I punched him really hard in the face and told him to leave and take a breather. He left after that and blocked me from social media for a few days lol.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've been pretty careful and lucky all of my life, I can't really remember a time that I've been terribly hurt. The only thing I can remember is when my best friend got into a fist fight with one another after school. He thought it would be funny to start punching me, and then he blacked out and started hitting me harder. Finally, we started fighting and I punched him really hard in the face and told him to leave and take a breather. He left after that and blocked me from social media for a few days lol.
Was he expecting you to keep quiet and be his punching bag? 🙄

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
haha, you hurt his feeling of being strong:ROFLMAO:

Of course yes.. It's the same kind of pains I felt having my ankle dislocated twice. I played football a lot.
Dayum, I literally know nothing about dislocation, I mean I hope it never happens to me, it feels painful even when I'm thinking of it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I subscribed to showmax on my phone, was watchin my favourite show, holdin the phone on one hand and the other hand I was holding the car door, I had just got out of the car. So I closed the door not realising that my pinky isn't in the right position. When I closed the door I slamed in my pinky as well. I had to have my nail removed at The hospital. The pain was excruciating.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst that I can say is that I was cained in school by my teacher. It was really bad it wasn't once or twice severally. We used to be beaten with sticks on the butt and it was really painful. You could be beaten for the silliest things like not having a good handwriting,failing a test, not spreading your bed, not finishing the assignment or failing it and many other things. Life in primary school was hell for me and many other students. But am glad I finished.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
The worst that I can say is that I was cained in school by my teacher. It was really bad it wasn't once or twice severally. We used to be beaten with sticks on the butt and it was really painful. You could be beaten for the silliest things like not having a good handwriting,failing a test, not spreading your bed, not finishing the assignment or failing it and many other things. Life in primary school was hell for me and many other students. But am glad I finished.
LOL beating with sticks on the butt is so painful and shouldn't be allowed and don't know how you were able to bear that pain because its not easy for Girls but glad you were able to survive

Back