What's your definition of inflation?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
It occurs due to factors like demand exceeding supply, rising production costs, and built-in expectations. Moderate inflation can stimulate economic growth and allow for wage increases, but excessive inflation can erode purchasing power and destabilize the economy. Central banks and governments use monetary and fiscal policies to manage inflation. Maintaining price stability is crucial for a healthy economy. Share your experiences on the topic.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Inflation can be said to be rise in prices of goods and services over a long period of time and this causes the amount of goods and services you can buy with a single unit of currency decrease.inflation is mostly caused by a country's economy.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Whenever there is a constant rise in the prices of products and services or anything that people make use of in the country without proper rise in their salary percentage is what inflation is all about.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never read meaning like this to the word inflation as all I can say about inflation is the drop in the purchading power of the currency of a nation or in the market.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think for me inflation is a sudden surged or increase in price of basic commodities which causes a big burden on low earning individuals because they are having a hard time in buying their basic needs.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My country is currently going through a period of excessive inflation. The prices of commodities have gone very high. This situation is worsened by the inappropriate policies that have been recently adopted by monetary regulatory authorities such as the Central Bank and the Ministry for Finance.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think for me inflation is a sudden surged or increase in price of basic commodities which causes a big burden on low earning individuals because they are having a hard time in buying their basic needs.

Whenever the cost of products and services in the country is so high that an average income earner is going to find it very difficult to afford them is exactly when inflation is in Full Force.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
When prices of most of the products that we use daily and in our regular life is at its peak then it's called inflation and even rise in prices of petrol makes this happen

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Inflation is a monetary effect that occurs when the supply increases and the currency is devalued, causing prices to increase because the currency is losing value due to excess supply.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know inflation to be a loss of value in money due to it being in large supply. This leads to the price of items being so high. It is what is being experienced in my country and many nations right now.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know inflation to be a loss of value in money due to it being in large supply. This leads to the price of items being so high. It is what is being experienced in my country and many nations right now.

This is the reality of what is going on in my country today and I hope the government can be able to do something about it because everyone is suffering too much.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It occurs due to factors like demand exceeding supply, rising production costs, and built-in expectations. Moderate inflation can stimulate economic growth and allow for wage increases, but excessive inflation can erode purchasing power and destabilize the economy. Central banks and governments use monetary and fiscal policies to manage inflation. Maintaining price stability is crucial for a healthy economy. Share your experiences on the topic.
I think inflation is when the price of almost everything rises from a particular person to another price especially when the hike in the price is too much like the one my country is facing at the moment

Back