AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I have experienced Mutual Fund, but it was so frustrating. I realized that after 8 years the amount remained the same. They told me that I have to update it daily the same way as money market. It was a big lie. I better save my money in the bank it surely yields some interest.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have experienced Mutual Fund, but it was so frustrating. I realized that after 8 years the amount remained the same. They told me that I have to update it daily the same way as money market. It was a big lie. I better save my money in the bank it surely yields some interest.
I'm yet to invest in any of these that is why I want to learn from those already in it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invested in shares some years ago with some little funds. Shares was the most talked about stuff then so we decided to give it a try. Turned out bad as we got very little returns coupled with the inflation, the investment was ruined.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I'm not invested in shares and bonds and I do not have the interest in investing in this kind of job because I do not have the experience.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I invested in stocks, mutual funds and bonds. Have made some money. No complaints. I mainly buy blue chip stocks. They are long term investment. I'm not too concerned about short-term fluctuations.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I personally have experience of both and I would like to prefer stock because its profit margin is much more as compare to bond
Shares and bonds are two common types of investments.
Shares, also known as equities or stocks, represent ownership in a company. When you invest in shares, you own a small portion of the company and can benefit from its growth and profitability. However, shares can be more volatile than bonds and carry more risk.
Bonds are debt securities issued by companies or governments. When you invest in bonds, you are essentially lending money to the issuer in exchange for regular interest payments and the return of your principal at maturity. Bonds tend to be less volatile than shares and are considered to be a lower-risk investment.
It is important to consider your personal financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment time horizon when choosing between investing in shares or bonds. Diversifying your investment portfolio with a mix of both shares and bonds can help manage risk.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have not invested in shares and bonds, because everybody that have invested in them use to complain bitterly. That is giving me concern and since then I become skeptical about invest in the bonds.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm personally yet to invest here but I know that those that have invested in do have good feedback so if one have the money to invest then why not the Person should go ahead

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had some shares in a bank in my country at a very young age. The return on investment was very poor that I have to forget about it. It's 10 years with nothing to show for it.

Back