What's your favorite paid site?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am active on several sites such as the Referral Index forum, Forumcoin, and mylot. I try to divide my time to be active on all three sites, but my main priority is the Referral Index Forum. The appearance of the website is easier to understand, the features are complete, and the payment system is also clear. I hope this site continues to grow and exist for a long time. How about you, what is your favorite paid site?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am active on several sites such as the Referral Index forum, Forumcoin, and mylot. I try to divide my time to be active on all three sites, but my main priority is the Referral Index Forum. The appearance of the website is easier to understand, the features are complete, and the payment system is also clear. I hope this site continues to grow and exist for a long time. How about you, what is your favorite paid site?
This site has always been my favourite and that is why I always work here everyday even when I do not have the strength to work

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
My favourite paid-to-post site is R.I.F. because I can make money easily and because both the staff and the users are so friendly. We are a big family here. :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I do online surveys and post on RIF. My favorite survey sites are YouGov, Toluna, Mobrog and Surveytime. I also enjoy posting on RIF. The interface is very user friendly. Pay rate is reasonable.
Before getting to know PTP sites, I was active in all the survey sites you mentioned. But for the reason that I was frequently underqualified and frequently failed when answering, I now leave that all behind, except Yougov.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$10.655
Raw Dex
$0.003
For me BMF, RIF and mylot are a few sites that I like to work on. I also get less time to spend on the sites so I try to spend equal time on all these sites but as you said it's easy to earn here so I should devote time here than the other sites.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
For me BMF, RIF and mylot are a few sites that I like to work on. I also get less time to spend on the sites so I try to spend equal time on all these sites but as you said it's easy to earn here so I should devote time here than the other sites.
I've tried BMF, but I can't do anything there. I don't know if it's still difficult for me to understand the system at BMF, like Dolly doesn't want to be active in the RIF, she says it's not suitable for her. Oh yeah, haven't you tried ForumCoin or Trendri yet?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Glad yo see you are doing well on forum coin and enjoying it because its one of my favorite website and I like to stay active on it
I will feel comfortable if I am familiar with the appearance of the website. I will still take the time to write on any site that I follow, from Mylot, ForumCoin, and RIF.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before getting to know PTP sites, I was active in all the survey sites you mentioned. But for the reason that I was frequently underqualified and frequently failed when answering, I now leave that all behind, except Yougov.
I understand. Surveys are a good earning method but they are not available in all regions. We can work on paid-to-post sites instead.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have tried trendri, forum coin, and pb but I didn't like any of them. Moreover, I don't have enough time to spend time on all the sites together. I don't know why Dolly doesn't like this site. @astutimeliana723
Dolly said she didn't like this site because the majority of questions here were about business, she felt she had no knowledge and experience about this. So, she felt unsuited to be here and prefer BMF.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I also felt the same when I joined BMF but now I search posts and comment on them accordingly of my choice. I also used to unlike that site but @Ginger told me to join bmf.io, I joined that but it got merged in bmf.
Even at RIF, I'm picky about what posts I can answer, I won't answer a post that I don't have any knowledge about. I will not force myself to speak without knowledge.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Here majority of members told that they like RIF on priority, so am I, I also started working in many survey sites but only I found YouGov as to continue working in it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Di sini mayoritas anggota mengatakan bahwa mereka menyukai RIF sebagai prioritas, begitu juga saya, saya juga mulai bekerja di banyak situs survei tetapi hanya saya yang menemukan YouGov untuk terus bekerja di dalamnya.
Yes, that's right, of the many survey sites, only the YouGov site I can still follow, because it's quite easy to do. Even though I haven't received payment from there, because the surveys that come in are rare, they don't occur every day.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I registered on YouGov but never gave it a try because I am scared as I have had a bad experience with survey sites. How much have you earned from it so far? @astutimeliana723 as
As I said above, I haven't found anything there. Because I just joined around January this year. I just got a few points. I still stay there for the reason that the survey is easy to do.

Back