What's your greatest challenge with working on paid to post sites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Despite having an active work, I could challenge myself to utilize free time to do business online with an intention to have my extra earning to serve as the payment of my Internet.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
My challenge would be time. I work night shift. I cannot focus on my work if I do multitasking. So mostly I do call listening only while doing my full time job. After work, I am already sleepy. I can only go here and the other site like this time on my off days.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My challenge would be time. I work night shift. I cannot focus on my work if I do multitasking. So mostly I do call listening only while doing my full time job. After work, I am already sleepy. I can only go here and the other site like this time on my off days.
I tho k everyone is truly battling with time. If we have enough time, we will surely make a lot of money

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I can spend many hours here in RIF every Saturday and Sunday for I am free and in the evening before I go to bed. There are some days in the day, that I come here and discuss topics I like or understand.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I can spend many hours here in RIF every Saturday and Sunday for I am free and in the evening before I go to bed. There are some days in the day, that I come here and discuss topics I like or understand.
I am resuming work next week and I may not be active here like before but my weekends are free

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Sana all.
I can be here from time to time. Maybe log in here on RIF more than the usual. I will if I can borrow my brother's laptop. I am saving for my own laptop so that I can do part time work online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.185
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me too it's the time which is the biggest challenge. It's not easy to find time when you have a regular offline job and the responsibility of a family. Still I take out sometime in between to be consistent on the sites.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
For me too it's the time which is the biggest challenge. It's not easy to find time when you have a regular offline job and the responsibility of a family. Still I take out sometime in between to be consistent on the sites.
It is very challenging for us to manage time online if we have offline job. But we should still make time out of our busy schedule to destress. Somehow, forum posting is a relief for me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sana all.
I can be here from time to time. Maybe log in here on RIF more than the usual. I will if I can borrow my brother's laptop. I am saving for my own laptop so that I can do part time work online.
I am also saving for my laptop. My laptop is not working well again and I hope I am able to save a tangible amount

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
There are so many challenges when we earn online especially from pay to post websites because we cannot expect higher earnings and then we need to spend more amount daily which is not possible every day

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many challenges when we earn online especially from pay to post websites because we cannot expect higher earnings and then we need to spend more amount daily which is not possible every day
And again, time is another factor. There are some sites that you need to spend over four hours just to earn $1. That's a whole lot of time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
And again, time is another factor. There are some sites that you need to spend over four hours just to earn $1. That's a whole lot of time
I spend more than that to earn $1 and there are days when I'm still not successful and it's so difficult and then you may feel tired so sometimes I feel bad that I am working so hard and in return their is no good earnings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I spend more than that to earn $1 and there are days when I'm still not successful and it's so difficult and then you may feel tired so sometimes I feel bad that I am working so hard and in return their is no good earnings.
Ooh sorry about that. It can be very discouraging and annoying because some of them won't still pay us

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is life for us and we need to continue or we need to find another way which is not working at present so I'm sticking with it.
That is why it is not good to earn from one source alone. We need to earn from different sources so that if one closes, we will be open to another

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
That is why it is not good to earn from one source alone. We need to earn from different sources so that if one closes, we will be open to another
But we cannot depend on one website as it'll put us under extra risk so I try to utilize all websites and see if I can make the most out of it and the reason I like all my websites from beer money forum to forum coin and referral index forum

Back