What's your pet peeve?

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pet peeves are other way of saying annoying. Do you have any pet peeves? For me it's when someone ignores me or does not listen to what I say. I remembered punching my brother for it back when I was a kid. He ended up with a black eye 😂

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pet peeves are other way of saying annoying. Do you have any pet peeves? For me it's when someone ignores me or does not listen to what I say. I remembered punching my brother for it back when I was a kid. He ended up with a black eye 😂
You and me same Whatsapp group. In my case it was my cazin. I slapped her, she had a hand print on her left chick

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I have my time I go to the pier and throwing some stones just to vent it out all of it or just being alone. Except your brother because he easily annoy me when he tickle side of my body and I still hate it when he do that.😅

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I have my time I go to the pier and throwing some stones just to vent it out all of it or just being alone. Except your brother because he easily annoy me when he tickle side of my body and I still hate it when he do that.😅
Hahahaha surprise tickles it is. I love tickle wars though!

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it would have to be when there are 6 trashcans all around the house for my family members to put Band-Aids but somehow think, "Ehh this shower will do" I have texture problems so touching a band aid in the shower my toes will be scrunched. My worst pet peeve ever

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it would have to be when there are 6 trashcans all around the house for my family members to put Band-Aids but somehow think, "Ehh this shower will do" I have texture problems so touching a band aid in the shower my toes will be scrunched. My worst pet peeve ever
I remember you told me about that. Its funny though

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like been interrupted when I'm seriously doing something, I beat up my dear brother out of anger the little kid love interrupting everything I'm doing😁

Back