When did you invest for the first time?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people start investing their money in a younger age while some are investing late, I think the best time to start investing is when you start working, you should budget for investments from the first day.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
I started investing in stocks, particularly IPOs many years ago. I'm glad that the value of most of the IPO stocks have appreciated. And I am getting dividends from these companies once or twice a year.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
I can't say I have invested in anything at the moment so I haven't really seen any kind of profit for something like that. I know many people do invest from a young age and it's paid off quite well for them in the future but due to my past when I was younger, investing wasn't something that was on my mind. I would like to look into investing at some point though when I am able to.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I started investing in cryptocurrency in 2015 and till today, I'm regretting why I didn't invest in BTC when I was introduced to it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
My first investment was in a ponzi scheme, back then i was eager to make money online. Though as usual it crashed but i was able to make my investment capital before it crashed.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
The big question is where to invest. I have been looking for something to invest my money worthwhile. I started my first investment early last year and that is to be a seller online using a shopping app.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people start investing their money in a younger age while some are investing late, I think the best time to start investing is when you start working, you should budget for investments from the first day.
I always save my salary in the bank but i never know about investment before until i learned that so many instrument of investment. Its better late than never, i invest on stock market 4 years ago. I wish i knew it long time ago and the right time for investment is NOW.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always save my salary in the bank but i never know about investment before until i learned that so many instrument of investment. Its better late than never, i invest on stock market 4 years ago. I wish i knew it long time ago and the right time for investment is NOW.
I agree with you, it is never late to start something, maybe it is the best time to start.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, it is never late to start something, maybe it is the best time to start.
Its better late than never, nowdays we can find any tips online to start investing our money. Just make sure that we follow the legit ones, right? Investment is the answer to make our money grow and we have to prepare for our retirement, though

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its better late than never, nowdays we can find any tips online to start investing our money. Just make sure that we follow the legit ones, right? Investment is the answer to make our money grow and we have to prepare for our retirement, though
You are right, investment is one of the best ways to build a passive income but before investing you should make sure that you did all necessary researches.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, investment is one of the best ways to build a passive income but before investing you should make sure that you did all necessary researches.
Yes, investment is not Genie in who always give us 3 wishes, we have to make sure we knew already about it, we can do all researches online or offline, many classes are open for new investor, as long as you looking for it, you will find the best investment that suits you well. I still learning till right now, of course

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, investment is not Genie in who always give us 3 wishes, we have to make sure we knew already about it, we can do all researches online or offline, many classes are open for new investor, as long as you looking for it, you will find the best investment that suits you well. I still learning till right now, of course
You are doing great, you should continue learning about investments because it is changing day by day and you need to be updated.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are doing great, you should continue learning about investments because it is changing day by day and you need to be updated.
Sure, i will. I do this for my daughter, i just want make sure she gets the best in life or at least i'm trying so hard to do it.
Totally agree with you, we need to be updated with the new trends. Its A MUST

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure, i will. I do this for my daughter, i just want make sure she gets the best in life or at least i'm trying so hard to do it.
Totally agree with you, we need to be updated with the new trends. Its A MUST
You are doing great, you are the hero of her life, keep it up, your motivation is incredibly high.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much, we have to find our own motivation to make it, right? And family is always the reason why we have to do what we have to do. Always, thank you once again
You are welcome, you know I become very happy when I hear that someone is working for his/her family.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are welcome, you know I become very happy when I hear that someone is working for his/her family.
I still remember when i was single and having more money than today, i dont have knowledge about investment and what i did that time are for having fun only and saving less, and like i said before its better late than never and NOW is the right time to do Investment. Its for my family not for myself anymore. Enough with myself, though LOL

Back